Tesla menu not working

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
where do i put the file? im getting the same problem i press the buttons and the menu wont show
1683077621499.png

on your SD Card inside the folders /config/tesla/ create a file named config.ini and put the code explained above.

Maxibo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I used to face same issue untill i realize that actually my activation button combo is not L+Dpad down+R joystick like other people said.. just go to sd/config/tesla/ and open the file inside, then u will see what is ur activation combos button.. goodluck !

Omg i was frustated installing some of ovl tesla files from many sources lol..
Bro Youre a Legend
Post automatically merged:

I used to face same issue untill i realize that actually my activation button combo is not L+Dpad down+R joystick like other people said.. just go to sd/config/tesla/ and open the file inside, then u will see what is ur activation combos button.. goodluck !

Omg i was frustated installing some of ovl tesla files from many sources lol..
Ur a Legend

uubair

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Tesla menu won't appear for me. Tried reinstalling and archive fix in tools. Yet nothing, was working before I updated to 16.0. I even tried to update the recent Tesla menu that users have specified as working on the new firmware. My config file states the same commands you guys suggested, but it does not work :/

Kinda lost on what else to do.

Zkajavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
The Tesla menu won't appear for me. Tried reinstalling and archive fix in tools. Yet nothing, was working before I updated to 16.0. I even tried to update the recent Tesla menu that users have specified as working on the new firmware. My config file states the same commands you guys suggested, but it does not work :/

Kinda lost on what else to do.
I had the same problem... after deep diving on each sysmodule separately I found that when I updated sysclk to 1.0.3 the problem disappeared. I was using one from a fork that allowed for more overclock on handheld, I switched to the official one and it seems to have been sorted out, let me suggest trying that.

Supreme23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
create a file called /config/tesla/config.ini and put the following inside:

This will require you to press both sticks and both lower shoulder buttons at the same time.
It’s the easiest to remember (and perform) complex-quad I’ve found to simultaneously press (but will likely never be used in a game.)

You will need to reboot after you change the ini file

Thanks for this

YellowBebo

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Could you also try if it works with the Switch undocked?
Hello, i have the same issue but it was fixed when running the combo undocked

Do you have a solution to run this docked aswell?

Can i change the button combo, my right joystick has a weird issue and cant click down normally unless i press really hard on it and it makes no sound so i wanna change the button combo

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Can i change the button combo, my right joystick has a weird issue and cant click down normally unless i press really hard on it and it makes no sound so i wanna change the button combo
Make a new thread. Simple. :/

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

Or reading this thread, some pages ago is a post about that and how to fix it, UPDATING YOUR BINARIES and editing the sd:/CONFIG/tesla/config.ini file

spkatsi

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

System Settings -> TV Output - > Adjust Screen Size
try restoring Screen Size = 100% and check if Tesla Menu works on docked as well. (?)

Your TV should be able to manage boundaries without the need to do this on your console.

Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end