rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lolzed.....
dry.gif
lucky bastard... gimme the 3DS, jk congrats on winning .Im getting a launch 3DS anyways XD

Damn didnt even get an R4i, I have never won a tempmas contest 2 years straight... oh wait make that gbatemp contest
cry.gif

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
monkat said:
...3DStemp?

Yeah, that doesn't sound like a duplicate....
...say the frustrated, bad mouthed losers
yaynds.gif

this is a perfectly valid winning entry.
not a duplicate, not behind a proxy/VPN, just a regular user who thought he'd enjoy tempmas with the rest of us
smile.gif

edit: I may have spoken too fast... even though he passed all our tests (IP verifications etc.), our secret detective p1ngpong found out that its actually (99% confirmed) Hatsu!
so we'll need to do a redraw for 1 prize if its confirmed ...

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I would like to know how fast it went from the time they signed up to the time they completed the hunt, I mean... some of the questions shoul've been hard to understand for a newcomer
smile.gif
the index of flashcards for example... Not that I don't think they deserve it! Just would like to know
wink.gif

Congratulations to everybody who won something, especially lolzed, CarbonX13 and Cyan
smile.gif

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shaunj66 said:
13. In the question, I wrote an answer which basically says: "congrats for getting this far. now what does 2507 mean? its an important number for 2 important people on the temp", it hints at my and shaun's birthday (both 25/07). Another clue in the post says "it's the 2004 one". On people's birthdays GBAtemp usually has a birthday thread. Look for the one from 2004... you can google "happy birthday shaun and costello" for example, the first result should take you to a topic created by dice in 2004. Thats where the next clue is.

Shiiiiiit, I DO remember something about you two being test-tube clone babies artificially animated on the same exact day now... fuccck.
hate2.gif

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
ThePowerOutage said:
monkat said:
...3DStemp?

There are several 0 -5 posters that won something.

QUOTE(Costello @ Dec 26 2010, 10:51 AM)
not a duplicate, not behind a proxy/VPN, just a regular user who thought he'd enjoy tempmas with the rest of us
smile.gif

Well, if you checked em all out...

You can see why I'm suspicious, though...0 posts, joined the day after tempmas started, and a name that describes the site more than a user...

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ThePowerOutage said:
Costello said:
monkat said:
...3DStemp?

...say the frustrated, bad mouthed losers
yaynds.gif

not a duplicate, not behind a proxy/VPN, just cheapskate that brings nothing to our forums.
Fixed
*sore loser*
Yeah... yeah if you were one of the winners you wouldnt give shit

tropireno

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Question: How exactly was one supposed to translate "Search for TEMPMAS" that was in the last clue into "Search for TM-HUNT-"?
It was the very last clue I got to before I had to quit and now that I know I was 1 step away from entering, I'm sad that I didn't get it.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UniqueGeek said:
I would have gone further, but I didn't trust a site in China with my address with no guarentee of getting anything.
Yeah umm, about that, since I lost and all... can I have my address back plz Costello

laugh.gif

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
tropireno said:
Question: How exactly was one supposed to translate "Search for TEMPMAS" that was in the last clue into "Search for TM-HUNT-"?
It was the very last clue I got to before I had to quit and now that I know I was 1 step away from entering, I'm sad that I didn't get it.

that clue kept changing, the last one was "TEMPMAS-111084" for example.
tm-hunt-2507, tm-hunt-something, and eventually tempmas-111084.
you can still try it out...

Daku93

Trophies
Website
usrcheat.cwsurf.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
tropireno said:

They cahnged it. When I have entered it was "Search for TM-HUNT-"
EDIT: What costello said is right
wink.gif

ThePowerOutage

The Lord of the Flyes
Trophies
XP
Country
Costello said:
tropireno said:

that clue kept changing, the last one was "TEMPMAS-111084" for example.
tm-hunt-2507, tm-hunt-something, and eventually tempmas-111084.
you can still try it out...
How did i forget a minus?
I was - close to been entered into the draw. I though i had the wrong person ( I was doing it on AW day) and tried yours and shaunj66 number.
Anyway, there will hopefully be a chance next year.

x_r3ap3r_x

Trophies
XP
OMG, i won a R4i Gold
biggrin.gif
, I am so happy!!! I had like 15 tabs open, i was going crazy searching for clues and i cant believe i finished it
biggrin.gif
Thank you so much to all of the GBAtemp Staff and congrats to all the other winners!!!
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.