Gaming teconmoon's wiivc injector

locobakano09

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get these error when trying to use this im using sonic colors and Mario kart Wii i
used it once and it worked but now it never works and I have tried everything

Attachments

• dzsfsd.PNG
    dzsfsd.PNG
    94.4 KB · Views: 348
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    94 KB · Views: 370

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Looks like a runtime error, make sure your net framework is upto date.

What happens if you click continue? It may actually still work! I've had that with other apps and it pretty much means nothing..... Sometimes!!

locobakano09

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What happens if you click continue? It may actually still work! I've had that with other apps and it pretty much means nothing..... Sometimes!!

if i do it just stays stuck on processing game for ntfs conversion

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not doubting that but the conversion can take a while! I'm guessing you waited long enough though!

Be sure to update your. Net framework and i would also try redownloading the injector and starting again fresh.

locobakano09

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not doubting that but the conversion can take a while! I'm guessing you waited long enough though!

Be sure to update your. Net framework and i would also try redownloading the injector and starting again fresh.
ok ill keep you up to date im also gonna wait longer

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

still nothing

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have seen reports of the injector not working on certain pc and unfortunately this can be very tricky to find out exactly why.

If you have acces to another pc/laptop I would try it on there but in failing that I'm afraid I would be out of ideas.

Maybe posting in the injectors thread could weild some help but I belive teconmoom abandoned the project a few years ago.

locobakano09

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have seen reports of the injector not working on certain pc and unfortunately this can be very tricky to find out exactly why.

If you have acces to another pc/laptop I would try it on there but in failing that I'm afraid I would be out of ideas.

Maybe posting in the injectors thread could weild some help but I belive teconmoom abandoned the project a few years ago.
ok thanks for all your help

locobakano09

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

Just a tip:

For the conversion of a game, you have to wait a long time, sometimes the progress freezes, but ends up converting (be patient, patient .....).:)
i long do you think it took you?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hello,

Just a tip:

For the conversion of a game, you have to wait a long time, sometimes the progress freezes, but ends up converting (be patient, patient .....).:)
because when i first tried it was really fast but the second time if feels as if it froze?

ChicagoMel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why does one go fast and the next take longer? Game size is probably part of it co,bided with my old laptop but it definitely was slow.

Last edited by ChicagoMel,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup