Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Xecuter Delay Switch Modchip

SwitchTX.jpg

Today team Xecuter have released a new statement regarding their Nintendo Switch modchip: [prebreak]1[/prebreak]

"Here is a quick update on our product status:

After a few days delay due to Chinese New Year, we have finally received our prototype boards, as can be expected from any development cycle, we have experienced a few issues with reliability of our entry point, we will work on refining our method and keep you posted, stay tuned for more exciting news and videos in the coming weeks.

We are sorry for the delay, but we are also sure all Switch owners will be delighted by our product. It is worth the wait!"

No further information about the device is currently known, apart from there will be a solder and solderless version.

:arrow: Source: Team Xecuter
:arrow: TX Official Site

D

Deleted User

C4eva is a big name in the scene and the only guy who knows how big of a fraud xecuter is

RedHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well, don't know if what you said about TX is true, still it doesn't change a thing, no one cares if they bought hacks from others people or not, they're pretty much the only ones we can count to have a proper hacked Switch now, the others member of the scene are too elitist and attention whore so not very reliable.

Reactions: Ryccardo

c4eva

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No what happened was they realised that if they released they would be caught out so now they are buying time to disguise the fact that the work they want to release doesn't belong to them....its that simple!

Last edited by c4eva,

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
No what happened was they realised that if they released they would be caught out so now they are buying time to disguise the fact that the work they want to release doesn't belong to them....its that simple!
Please don't spread propaganda, thanks. You may, or may not be the real c4, but you're not doing any favors here.

RedHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Why do they even care to be caught with someone else stuff, they're doing this for money not for fame. Tbh I'm starting to think you're a troll.

c4eva

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As i say i dont care for speculation and what iv written may seem like it but its infact not.I dealt with this kind of thing with them all the time.Several times over the years they have been caught out and literally hundreds of people have been banned from their forums for it before for simply pointing it out.I guess time will tell but id be more hopeful from failoverflow than Xecuter.Xecuter have a habit of releasing some products that arent needed.They claim to have a modchip for the exploit they have yet failoverflow dont mention one. Im sure some hardware will be required but it will be simple to pull off im guessing.I just find it interesting that fail overflow show off a coldboot exploit right after TX did.Its clear that what TX have will require lining their pockets to pull off either way.Its always been the case.

kryptos86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do not provoke a god :)
If you truly are comadore4eva i am truly honored, brings back memories of when all of us followers anxiously and patiently waiting for a few words from you, felt like a child on christmas day whenever you would announce something.

Reactions: c4eva

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
glad to hear their chips are so solid!

here's hoping the solderless option thingie will also be okay to use and not too bulky or anything, but i would not mind even if it was somewhat bulky as i would just use my switch docked mode then C:

now i look more forward to what their chip will offer.
Same here , i have never use the switch undock

Tilde88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As i say i dont care for speculation and what iv written may seem like it but its infact not.I dealt with this kind of thing with them all the time.Several times over the years they have been caught out and literally hundreds of people have been banned from their forums for it before for simply pointing it out.I guess time will tell but id be more hopeful from failoverflow than Xecuter.Xecuter have a habit of releasing some products that arent needed.They claim to have a modchip for the exploit they have yet failoverflow dont mention one. Im sure some hardware will be required but it will be simple to pull off im guessing.I just find it interesting that fail overflow show off a coldboot exploit right after TX did.Its clear that what TX have will require lining their pockets to pull off either way.Its always been the case.

you are an imposter, not the real c4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh boy psi posted a ltt video +1