System transfert legit cia ?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by narutonic, Apr 3, 2015.

1. narutonic
    OP

narutonic GBAtemp Regular

Feb 21, 2015
    France
    I see a lot of topic which talk about this
    I see a lot of people say's " i will test..." etc But there is no answer.

How can we sytem transfert legit cia installed to a 3DS in Sysnand without issues ?
    Someone who transfert successfully ?
    If yes , can we link the gmae with the NNID ? Redownload it in the Redownloa list ?

2. Katlanie

Katlanie Member

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2015
    United States
    See my post in the other thread about this topic. I also recognized that no one has actually tried to do a succcessful transfer but only imagined it should work. However, I posted my results in there which I followed the steps to redownload. On the source console I was able to redownload after deleting. But once I transferred it over to the target, it was only available to purchase yet showed as a crossed off under software settings. I went from 9.6 rx mode to 9.6 sysnand in this testing.

My conclusion is that there is something else at play here to disallow a transfer. My next test would be 9.6 rx mode to 9.6 rx mode. And if that doesn't work, my last test will be 9.6 gateway to 9.6 sysnand. The last test can be done when gateway releases an update. If none of these 3 work then I would say it isn't possible like the method shown here.

3. narutonic
    OP

narutonic GBAtemp Regular

Feb 21, 2015
    France
    Thanks for you'r asnwer.