System Titles

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Kloklopfer, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Kloklopfer
    OP

Kloklopfer GBAtemp Regular

Aug 4, 2016
    Gambia, The
    Hey
    Ive been bored recently so I decided to launch some hidden systemtitles through FBI. Are there some titleids which I shouldn't launch because they could harm my system or isnt there anything which would be dangerous. I've managed some crashes till now but id like to ask here first before testing the other ones

LongTimeLurker likes this.
  2. LongTimeLurker

LongTimeLurker GBAtemp Regular

Aug 25, 2016
    Canada
    I don't think you can mess anything up just by launching them. I've tried launching some random things anyways, so I hope not :P.

Kloklopfer likes this.
  3. smileyhead

smileyhead Occasional Reporter

Aug 31, 2015
    Hungary
    Budakeszi, Hungary
    Actually, are there even titles that work? All the ones I tried (and are not available from HOME Menu or System Settings) cause the console to crash.

4. LongTimeLurker

LongTimeLurker GBAtemp Regular

Aug 25, 2016
    Canada
    I forget exactly what I found but at least one thing played animations and stuff.

Kloklopfer likes this.
  5. Kloklopfer
    OP

Kloklopfer GBAtemp Regular

Aug 4, 2016
    Gambia, The
    Ive played a bit around with them and most of them with just a blank product code crash but some of them launch in something like Nintendo zone or Internet settings and crash when you try to get back to the homemenu

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Has someone of you ever launched one of the xxxxbuilder ones?
    Edit: Same crash as with the blank ones (svc something something process menu)

Last edited by Kloklopfer, Sep 21, 2016
    LongTimeLurker likes this.
  6. smileyhead

Aug 31, 2015
    Hungary
    Budakeszi, Hungary
    I'm gonna try all of them and report the results. (Boy, this is gonna take a while...)
    BRB!

Kloklopfer and LongTimeLurker like this.
  7. smileyhead

Aug 31, 2015
    Hungary
    Budakeszi, Hungary
    Working Unusable, but something happens at least Unusable, but not Black Screen error Black Screen error
    (All applets cause a Black Screen error.)
    *22F00 - This is the Recovery Mode.
    *10002 - Black Screen error.
    *10702 - Black Screen error.
    *10802 - Black Screen error.
    *18002 - Black Screen error.
    *18102 - Black Screen error.
    *18202 - Black Screen error.
    Demo1 - Black Screen error.
    *08A02 - Black Screen error.
    *09802 - Suspends itself immediately, and hides the "Suspended Software:" dialogue. Said dialogue is visible for a few frames. According to it, the title is called "%%%%%%%%%%", with a 2x2 black-white checker board icon. The suspended background shows a corrupted/garbled image. Trying to resume it with the HOME button does nothing. If a new software is launched, the HOME Menu doesn't ask if I want to close it and open the other one instead.
    *09902 - Opens with black screens (not the Black Screen error). The buttons do nothing. The software cannot be suspended.
    Instruction Manual - Same as above. Speculation: may be trying to open the Manual of FBI, but does nothing, because FBI doesn't have a Manual.
    *0C502 - Black Screen error.
    *0CD02 - Black Screen error.
    *0D002 - Black Screen error.
    *0D102 - Opens with black screens (not the Black Screen error). The buttons do nothing. The software cannot be suspended.
    *0D302 - Same as above.
    *0D402 - Black Screen error.
    MINT - Black Screen error. This is the eShop Applet, by the way. Speculation: it crashes because it has no purchasable item to display.
    *0F602 - Opens with black screens (not the Black Screen error). The buttons do nothing. The software cannot be suspended.
    *08A03 - Black Screen error.
    *0C503 - Black Screen error.
    *0D003 - Black Screen error.
    *10202 - Black Screen error.
    *10402 - Black Screen error.
    *10602 - Black Screen error.
    I pretty much lost my patience at this point. Continue if you want, but don't expect anything interesting. It's a pretty fucking tedious process. If you do, this is what you're going to do for hours:
    • Boot 3DS
    • Launch FBI
    • Launch System Program
      • 99%: Crash, repeat from step one
      • 1%: Continue
    • See something happen
    • Be happy
    • Repeat from step two

8. Khangaroo

Khangaroo $ORIGINALTITLE

Feb 27, 2016
    United States