System Files Corrupt

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by goober56, Feb 1, 2011.

1. goober56
    OP

goober56 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 19, 2009
    Canada
    So I go to turn on my Wii the other day and it tells me that after the Health Warning Screen, that the System Files Are Corrupt.. I turn it off, and back and on and it started fine.. Happened a couple days later. Same thing, off then on and worked fine. Should I be worried about this? Is this something I can fix by updating some of the files on it? Will post a SysChk later.

2. digdug3

digdug3 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 4, 2009
    Netherlands
    I had the same problem yesterday... What is the latest thing you played/installed?

3. goober56
    OP

goober56 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 19, 2009
    Canada
    The only thing that comes to mind is Netflix. I had a Canadian account and I rigged up a US account. So when I ran it, it said my account (Canadian) was no longer active and I had to restart. Its worked fine since. But I get the corrupt system files once in a while.. Thinking about just updating all the IOSs just because..

4. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    I used to have the same problem a long time ago. I do not remember what system menu version I was on, but updating made these errors go away forever. You might as well update to system menu version 4.1 or 4.2 and each IOS file to its latest version.