Hacking SysNAND Cakes to Luma

bbqwtf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone,

Some CIA files I installed are giving me some problems - whenever I tried to launch them, they give me this error:

An error has occurred, forcing the software to close. The system will now restart. (Unsaved data may be lost.)

I tried searching for the issue and the only thing I really found was this thread on Reddit that has a similar problem, and the solution was to basically switch CFWs.

I was looking to switch over to Luma from Cakes (since that's what most everyone seems to be using now). and I came across this thread on GBATemp that says just to run through the Section I - Preparatory Work section. However, I skimmed over the section, and it's referencing files that I don't have on my SD card, and the guide is telling me to add new/different files into my /a9lh/ folder.

I went through Plailect's guide back when it used CakesFW and fully installed al9h, so I don't know where to start. Can anyone help? I'm running CakesFW on SysNAND, o3DSXL.

Thanks!

PerksofLilies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I have the same problem, except I didn't do al9h, well, because it I figured if it cakes works without it why bother, but as it seems people are panicking about this 11.0 update, and Luma's praised to the moon and back so I figured could someone point me to a direction as to what the heck do I do now?
((my sysnand is on 9.7 i guess and i have cakes as cfw on like 10.5/6 right now))

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt