Hacking sxos help

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so i wanted to use sxos again for usbhdd xci loading. i have the sxpro dongle and activated license..... sxos created the license_request.dat....but when i upload it on the website...it asks me for a license code...same if i try to activate directly on the switch....what should i do?

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
so i wanted to use sxos again for usbhdd xci loading. i have the sxpro dongle and activated license..... sxos created the license_request.dat....but when i upload it on the website...it asks me for a license code...same if i try to activate directly on the switch....what should i do?

did you used this license before cause 1 license can only be used once on 1 console for another console you will need to buy another license since you said you used sxos before + i dont thing you can recreate the license file again from their site once you have it you need to back it up somewhere for future use

Last edited by LyuboA,

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
its the same unit. it worked before when i uploaded the license request dat...now it suddently ask for a license code if i wanna upload the license request dat (i created it on same unit)

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check where you bought SX Pro Dongle from, like your receipt, email etc, On the dongle is just the SX Loader.bin file. Good idea to backup your license just in case if you do manage to fix it.

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
its the same unit. it worked before when i uploaded the license request dat...now it suddently ask for a license code if i wanna upload the license request dat (i created it on same unit)

they must have some limit on the license generator it will be dumb not to have one i thought it only allows 1 generation per license but maybe the limit is higher 2 or 3 times who knows thats why you Always backups things like license keys its not their falt you didnt backup your license but maybe if you ask on their forum like you should've done someone can help you but i would not hold my breath

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...