Hacking Sxos boot up help error code 2168-0002

PokeFan221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I am kinda a noob with switch hacking and I haven't updated my switch In a while I updated it to 11.0 with Choi like I always do but now I keep getting error code 2168-0002 no matter what I do my sd card is Exfat and I am using the current sxos ver 3.1 can anyone please help me
(Also I don't have a back up of my system nand witch I should have done )

PokeFan221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Switch to FAT32 shouldn't be using exFAT, it is problematic.
So if I change my sd card to that and just readd everything it should load or no? Cause I can't even get into the system it won't load past the Nintendo screen with out doing that error

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can try that, exFAT has it share of problem, you can try to see if FAT32 fix your problem or not. Have you verified the SD card is legit?

PokeFan221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can try that, exFAT has it share of problem, you can try to see if FAT32 fix your problem or not. Have you verified the SD card is legit?
Yes it's legit I bought it from Walmart also if it doesn't fix it then what is my console just bricked :(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also when I choice the update I chose Exfat

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it's legit I bought it from Walmart also if it doesn't fix it then what is my console just bricked :(

Buying from Walmart doesn't mean it is legit, you have to test the card with H2testw (Windows), F3X (Mac), with a test result of no error you can looks to converting from exFAT to FAT32.

Also when I choice the update I chose Exfat

Choosing exFAT doesn't matter, your SD card format is the problem, you can go SD card as FAT32, and a HDD as exFAT if you want to mount XCI.

PokeFan221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buying from Walmart doesn't mean it is legit, you have to test the card with H2testw (Windows), F3X (Mac), with a test result of no error you can looks to converting from exFAT to FAT32.

Choosing exFAT doesn't matter, your SD card format is the problem, you can go SD card as FAT32, and a HDD as exFAT if you want to mount XCI.
Okay I'll try and use a separate SD card that is non Exfat and see if that works and just keep the Exfat sd for xci installs

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okay I'll try and use a separate SD card that is non Exfat and see if that works and just keep the Exfat sd for xci installs
You can install from usb, no need for an exfat sd card, that maybe corrupted. Do a chksdk (promt command on windows) of your exfat sd card to see if corrupted.

PokeFan221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can install from usb, no need for an exfat sd card, that maybe corrupted. Do a chksdk (promt command on windows) of your exfat sd card to see if corrupted.
My sd card is fine I even switched everything to a different one and. Still same error :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi +1