Country
United States

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I checked axiom verge 2 after I bought it. It is indeed sdk 12+, but it still uses key 0a. Does any game use the new 0b?

viper3344

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I checked axiom verge 2 after I bought it. It is indeed sdk 12+, but it still uses key 0a. Does any game use the new 0b?
I can read the key with XCI explore, but it does indeed say SDK 12. There are other games like Spelunky 2 that use SDK 12 that SXOS refuses to boot. I think its not the key thats the issue, its the SDK actually using code that requires that SDK12 that :(

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm...I know nothing about switch exploits (haven't done them), but I have been downloading the games I own, so I do know about converting and compressing content. ;)

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can read the key with XCI explore, but it does indeed say SDK 12. There are other games like Spelunky 2 that use SDK 12 that SXOS refuses to boot. I think its not the key thats the issue, its the SDK actually using code that requires that SDK12 that :(

yea you can't boot games that use masterkey 0b with SX OS.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Base on info, it says require firmware is 12.0.2
Sdk is also 12+

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just pulled it up:

upload_2021-9-13_10-7-33.png

Reactions: Hayato213

Kallrkyle

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
You would have to leave Sysnand at 11.0.0, have an emunand for SX OS, and have a second emunand for Atmosphere.

And why do you belive yoiu need to have sysnand on 11 for booting SXOS emunand 11 ?

One og my Switches is on sysnand 12.1 and still boot SXOS emunand 11

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And why do you belive yoiu need to have sysnand on 11 for booting SXOS emunand 11 ?

One og my Switches is on sysnand 12.1 and still boot SXOS emunand 11

Not saying you have too, but it is better off to have a sysnand on 11.0.0 for recreating SX OS emunand if needed.

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
So, let´s say I update my sysnand to FW 12.x.x but also create a emunand for SX OS on FW 11.0

That should be enough to have them dual boot? my switch is banned so I dont care about online etc. Only want to have SX OS for the XCI mounting and atmosphere on latest for the games that are coming out.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, let´s say I update my sysnand to FW 12.x.x but also create a emunand for SX OS on FW 11.0

That should be enough to have them dual boot? my switch is banned so I dont care about online etc. Only want to have SX OS for the XCI mounting and atmosphere on latest for the games that are coming out.

If you update then create emunand then it would be on the firmware you update not 11.0.0

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

emuMMC is a copy of sysMMC so if sysMMC is on 12.X, then when you make emuMMC, it will be on the same firmware so you will have to make the emuMMC before updating the firmware.

Reactions: nWo

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
emuMMC is a copy of sysMMC so if sysMMC is on 12.X, then when you make emuMMC, it will be on the same firmware so you will have to make the emuMMC before updating the firmware.

Thanks. So, first do the emuMMC of SX now that I'm on 11.0, then after the emu is created, update the sysnand to use atmos there. I think I got it right this time. It is the first time ever that I am going to use emunand, so, I appreciate your help. I am going to use the SX emu only to mount XCI.

Lastly, I got the system memory full of games, so those are going to need the exact same size of SD on emuMMC? Or the sysMMC is shared between emu and sys? Thanks again.

Kallrkyle

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Its going to need the same space on the SD, sys and emu doesnøt share the same space

If you want to move the games on your sysnand over to your newly created emunand, you need to make a copy of your Nintendo folder and call it Emutendo

Reactions: nWo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Pachee @ Pachee: CV64 was a good game given it was the first of it's kind, the first 3d project by kobe and was...