Hacking SX OS Game compatibility List

thishidden

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello, everybody,

after I have been working with SX OS for a few days now and have already tested some games I would like to share my results with you.
i already know that in some subforums there are discussions about some games, but i think making a list helps to do so.

Please feel free to add your own experiences to the list.

PS: I know there was a similar threed for it but I didn't find it:=)

Many greetings

docs . google . com/spreadsheets/d/1HSHlZnwmtuKObtEX-f1wp5JlkhWyjun_oWSDAKdIsPY/edit#gid=0

Reactions: xYuunax

protivakid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This list helps, I wasn't able to find the info in a more consolidated spot. Hopefully others can chime in with their own updates.

josephdin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whats wrong with l.a noire? might want to add some notes, i just downloaded 14gb for nothing :( huge thanks for the compatibility list just wish i saw it earlier

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
whats wrong with l.a noire? might want to add some notes, i just downloaded 14gb for nothing :( huge thanks for the compatibility list just wish i saw it earlier
currently it only works on installed .nsp version when loaded with external payload Hekate - CTCaer mod v3.2 from sx menu
hopefully sx os 1.4 will fix it

josephdin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Poor guy. Downloaded a pirated 14gb file and it won't work peroperly with SX OS. Whatever shall ye do?

assuming things sucks doesn't it, makes you look like a fool when you realize that not everyone downloads backups to pirate, some of us actually own the games,plus i hear manually dumping the games takes way too long. If it didn't i would have dumped my own copy of mario kart deluxe instead of downloading it in under 5 min. You are the typical generic troll that likes to leech around forums and start the whole piracy war by being corny towards people backing up their games, GOD FORBID PEOPLE BACK UP THEIR GAMES

Last edited by josephdin,

TurtlePowerrr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
assuming things sucks doesn't it, makes you look like a fool when you realize that not everyone downloads backups to pirate, some of us actually own the games,plus i hear manually dumping the games takes way too long. If it didn't i would have dumped my own copy of mario kart deluxe instead of downloading it in under 5 min. You are the typical generic troll that likes to leech around forums and start the whole piracy war by being corny towards people backing up their games, GOD FORBID PEOPLE BACK UP THEIR GAMES
doesn't make me look like shit, enjoy your pirated game bud...keep telling yourself that you bought it! mega LUL

josephdin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
doesn't make me look like shit, enjoy your pirated game bud...keep telling yourself that you bought it! mega LUL

it's as easy as providing proof that i own the games via photo/video with a timestamp/gbatemp tag, that's only if it was being held against me that i would even bother to go out of my way to prove that i own the games, not just some random DRM|rat running around forums out here lookin like a damn snitch xD You are lookin like shite right about now m8, it's not just about me, i also clearly said "NOT EVERYONE downloads backups to pirate, SOME OF US actually own the games" guess your ignorance chose to ignore that part huh?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    I was obsessed with finding UFOs, a surprising amount of US files where stashed on computers in other countries, China back in the early 90s omg sooo much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that crazy, I've never tried hack into anything, I just pirate, and my ISP have send me 3-4 letters, so had to VPN it
    Ship to ship communication software for the Navy although without access to the encrypting chips it was mostly useless
    I bet now a 4090 could probably crack it? Hmmm maybe not even back then I'm pretty sure they where using like 1024 bit encryption
    Yayyy the one set finished 324GBs lol
    Compressed....
    I wonder how many years that would have taken on a 56K modem lol
    18000 hours lol
    750 days lol
    +1
    So Internet is very much faster now lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Time Remaining- 2 years, 9 girlfriends, 6 hairstyles, please standby..."
    +1
    I remember one time I downloaded like a 500MB ISO file on 56K and that literally took like 2 days
    I had some sort of resume thing, I remember the software had chains
    Damned if I can't remember.the name though
    Some sort of download management app
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey psi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson