Hacking SX Installer, how to delete NSP files

NathanBrown

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I have the latest SX installer on my switch, and I have a ton of NSP files. It was understanding that after I install the game, the SX installer could delete the original file so that I could have space again to install more games. But I haven’t figured out how to do this, can anyone help?

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
I have the latest SX installer on my switch, and I have a ton of NSP files. It was understanding that after I install the game, the SX installer could delete the original file so that I could have space again to install more games. But I haven’t figured out how to do this, can anyone help?
the delete nsp function in sx installer is broken , you might need to wait for 1.6 or use other homebrew app like nx-shell to delete them

stephrk398

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Use USB installation. Put your NSP's on a thumb drive or external drive and install them via the dock. Your sd card doesn't need to leave your console, so no need to clear double the amount of storage (for file and installation).

NathanBrown

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Use USB installation. Put your NSP's on a thumb drive or external drive and install them via the dock. Your sd card doesn't need to leave your console, so no need to clear double the amount of storage (for file and installation).
I...yes. Didn’t think about that...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs