Hacking SX Core installed... What to do now?

4ur0r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So, I managed to get my SXCore installed and I would like to keep my sysnand as clean as possible and only ever use it to play online.
I'd also like to make an emunand to play homebrews and fiddle with stuff.
If it matters, I have installed the chip on a Switch first model (Diablo edition) on firmware 10.0 (latest) with a serial number that says it's patched.

I couldn't find a guide that satisfy my needs as everything assumes I have a non-patched Switched and I don't really want to use SX-OS as I understand it touches the sysnand and I don't want that.
I know that I should install Atmosphere though Hekate but I don't know how to do either.
Anyone can help me? Kind regards.

Basketto

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Sx os doesnt “touch the sysnand” any more than atmosphere.
Either install emunand or emummc. Considering your using sx core, you might aswell go emunand. Sx os to begginers is more user friendly. Just create an emunand with sxos, disable your internet or enable 90dns, run cfw with emunand, and install incognito.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I managed to get my SXCore installed and I would like to keep my sysnand as clean as possible and only ever use it to play online.
I'd also like to make an emunand to play homebrews and fiddle with stuff.
If it matters, I have installed the chip on a Switch first model (Diablo edition) on firmware 10.0 (latest) with a serial number that says it's patched.

I couldn't find a guide that satisfy my needs as everything assumes I have a non-patched Switched and I don't really want to use SX-OS as I understand it touches the sysnand and I don't want that.
I know that I should install Atmosphere though Hekate but I don't know how to do either.
Anyone can help me? Kind regards.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/sx-core-mariko-what-to-do-next-post-install-guide-for-newbies.570657/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.