Hacking SX Core for XAJ7007

oguzkaancetin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Hey guys, I have just bought a used 1st generation (XAJ7007) Nintendo Switch. I searched for possible hack methods and find that SX Core chip is the only chance for my device. But unfortunately they want nearly 1/3 price of the actual console. So it is expensive and it will be harder to sell it again. My question is: Are there any possible hack methods for my device for now or in the future? Is SX Core going to be cheaper in the future? And are there any alternatives for SX Core chip? Thanks in advance...

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys, I have just bought a used 1st generation (XAJ7007) Nintendo Switch. I searched for possible hack methods and find that SX Core chip is the only chance for my device.
If it would be a unit from the first generation, you wouldn't need a modchip. XAJ7007 is definitely patched. Means, this is not the first generation. XAJ1001 (like mine for example) is the first generation.

Are there any possible hack methods for my device for now or in the future?
Read the OP in this thread. This should answer all your questions.

And are there any alternatives for SX Core chip?
No.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I have just bought a used 1st generation (XAJ7007) Nintendo Switch. I searched for possible hack methods and find that SX Core chip is the only chance for my device. But unfortunately they want nearly 1/3 price of the actual console. So it is expensive and it will be harder to sell it again. My question is: Are there any possible hack methods for my device for now or in the future? Is SX Core going to be cheaper in the future? And are there any alternatives for SX Core chip? Thanks in advance...
Just buy a used unpatched console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr