Hacking Switch won't connect to wifi when using CFW

PrinceRikei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having this problem where my switch won't connect to wifi when using CFW. It started last night. I've never had this problem before and I'm wondering if it's cause I'm not on the latest firmware or if it's something else. It'll connect to the network but not to the internet. I've tried to fix it using several different methods but with no luck. Has anyone else ever run into this issue and/or knows how to fix it?

PrinceRikei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Switch won't connect to wifi when using CFW | GBAtemp.net - The Independent Video Game Community

That topic isn't yours as well? Why are you creating multiples threads for the same issue in the same sub forum?
Oh crap! I didn't mean to post it multiple times! How do I delete the duplicates?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Switch won't connect to wifi when using CFW | GBAtemp.net - The Independent Video Game Community

That topic isn't yours as well? Why are you creating multiples threads for the same issue in the same sub forum?
It was an accident. I thought it wasn't posting but it seems that it was. How do I delete the duplicates?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having this problem where my switch won't connect to wifi when using CFW. It started last night. I've never had this problem before and I'm wondering if it's cause I'm not on the latest firmware or if it's something else. It'll connect to the network but not to the internet. I've tried to fix it using several different methods but with no luck. Has anyone else ever run into this issue and/or knows how to fix it?
Are you using anything that can block the Internet such as 90DNS or Incognito?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended