Hacking Switch system fan translation black screen, HELP!

tomx86

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello, guys I have a problem, with translating switch to polish, I always used:
https://github.com/bandithedoge/switch-pl
But after they stop updating the translation, due other commitments and burnout since Firmware 13.1.0 I think, I finally sat down and updated their files (fixed some errors, ad missing translations like Health and Safety Information, EULA and others), separately to Firmware 16.0.2 and it worked, but as soon as I put all of the folders in the contents folder together, I got a black screen after the SWITCH logo, after some trouble shooting, I found out that Nintendo must have make some protection to unable a full fan translation, because when I put 0100000000001000 and 010000000000100C folders together with the rest of the translated folders the console won't go pass the SWITCH logo, even if they are completely empty (no romsfs, fsmitm.flag and romfs_metadata.bin), but if I delete or rename one of those folders the console boots normally, so for now I chose to use 0100000000001000 because it has more files inside like Home menu, Options etc. and 010000000000100C only has the overlay menus like Power Options, Battery Charge etc.

But It would be nice if the whole translation worked, so does any body know what is happening with those two folders, do they need a exefs .ips sigpatches, like the Lock Screen need from time to time in SwitchThemesNX, if so can someone help me, fix that, PLEASE.
:bow:
:bow: :bow:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum