Hacking Switch starting to become slow

Joshmas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello all wondering if anybody could help me. My switch is running 9.1.0 and ams 0.10.2 with emummc set up within the sd partition. Formatted as fat32 on a very new 512gb samsung evo and has been tested properly.

Within the last few hours my switch has suddenly started to become really slow and hangs when doing even basic things such as opening the settings and clicking the all software button. Doesnt happen every time but the majority. Is most noticeable when waiting for the user selection to pop up. Also had some weird instances where I'd get a notification saying the battery is about to die and goes into sleep mode, but shows it has atleast 40 percent left. Any help would be amazing. Thanks.

evertonstz

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I would remove the sd card and boot into sysMMC to see if the slowdowns and the battery problem happen there. If it doesn't happen there I would try formatting the SD and making the remod process again, including a brand new emuMMC, if the problems still happen I think it would be pretty safe to say the culprit is the SD card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout