Hacking Switch shutting down After Launch cfw.

Shizuex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey :)

My Problem is :

After Update 11.0.1 ~ (i do a clean Installation with Hekate 5.5.1 and Atmo 0.16.2 with an emummc.
New 128GB Card with fat32 ~ New SD Card Reader( no Broken Pins its Fine)

With ofw 11.0.0 it Works fine.! ( lost backup and keys because laptop was broken :( )

So the Problem is : I inject Hekate in Tegra(cant use fusee Primary idk why xD) then if i want to load lockpick ~ it works 2 seconds then it goes off...
If i want to launch my cfw ~ i see hekate Logo then My Switch goes off. ( No Rcm)

the ofw is working Fine...

Any have a idea maybe?

ps: Sorry for My english...

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey :)

My Problem is :

After Update 11.0.1 ~ (i do a clean Installation with Hekate 5.5.1 and Atmo 0.16.2 with an emummc.
New 128GB Card with fat32 ~ New SD Card Reader( no Broken Pins its Fine)

With ofw 11.0.0 it Works fine.! ( lost backup and keys because laptop was broken :( )

So the Problem is : I inject Hekate in Tegra(cant use fusee Primary idk why xD) then if i want to load lockpick ~ it works 2 seconds then it goes off...
If i want to launch my cfw ~ i see hekate Logo then My Switch goes off. ( No Rcm)

the ofw is working Fine...

Any have a idea maybe?

ps: Sorry for My english...
It is against the rules to bump your thread. Also where did you download your files from?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.