Hacking Question Switch Blue Screening After SYSNAND Restore

NukerDragon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I restored my sysnand in order to have it clean so i can use emunand. I downgraded to 9.2.0 in order to do so since that's the OFW my sysnand backup was on and i had to dump boot0/1 on it since i didnt do that before. Now when I boot without RCM, it'll give me the BSoD. Using RCM and CFW will work just fine, but i cant use stock sysnand from hekate because it'll say "wrong ini cfg or missing files! failed to launch HOS!" and has said that before i restored the sysnand. I even tried updating the firmware back (from emunand since i cant use sysnand) to 10.0.0 since it might've been something with the fuses, but no luck. I tried making a new emunand partition to see if that'd work and instead of creating RAW 2, it instead decided to overwrite RAW 1, so now my switch is inoperable :/
EDIT: after more extensive research, my guess is that it's a burnt fuse problem and i need to update to 10.0.0 using various tools like choi and tegraexplorer. problem is that there's no 10.0.0 firmware file on the internet as of right now, so im screwed
EDIT 2: I tried also using a previous version of atmosphere and it gave me a light blue screen

Last edited by NukerDragon,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I restored my sysnand in order to have it clean so i can use emunand. I downgraded to 9.2.0 in order to do so since that's the OFW my sysnand backup was on and i had to dump boot0/1 on it since i didnt do that before. Now when I boot without RCM, it'll give me the BSoD. Using RCM and CFW will work just fine, but i cant use stock sysnand from hekate because it'll say "wrong ini cfg or missing files! failed to launch HOS!" and has said that before i restored the sysnand. I even tried updating the firmware back (from emunand since i cant use sysnand) to 10.0.0 since it might've been something with the fuses, but no luck. I tried making a new emunand partition to see if that'd work and instead of creating RAW 2, it instead decided to overwrite RAW 1, so now my switch is inoperable :/
EDIT: after more extensive research, my guess is that it's a burnt fuse problem and i need to update to 10.0.0 using various tools like choi and tegraexplorer. problem is that there's no 10.0.0 firmware file on the internet as of right now, so im screwed
EDIT 2: I tried also using a previous version of atmosphere and it gave me a light blue screen
Did you restore a BOOT0/BOOT1 that was on the same firmware as your eMMC raw GPP?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1