Swapping MicroSD?

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Ok I have a Banned Switch and a Non Banned one. Both with Atmosphere in latest firmware. I have been using the banned one and my brother the unbanned one. We will gonna swap Switches
But not the MicroSDs. So I suppose it wont be as easy as just swapping MicroSDs right? Like I will be just fine using my MicroSD from my banned Switch on his Unbanned Switch?

*Since my Switch got banned I kept using the CFW on SysNAND but he is using EmuNAND. I wanna get the Unbanned Switch to play online and he doesnt care about online so we agreed to change. How the process will be?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I have a Banned Switch and a Non Banned one. Both with Atmosphere in latest firmware. I have been using the banned one and my brother the unbanned one. We will gonna swap Switches
But not the MicroSDs. So I suppose it wont be as easy as just swapping MicroSDs right? Like I will be just fine using my MicroSD from my banned Switch on his Unbanned Switch?

*Since my Switch got banned I kept using the CFW on SysNAND but he is using EmuNAND. I wanna get the Unbanned Switch to play online and he doesnt care about online so we agreed to change. How the process will be?
If there are any games or other content installed to the SD card, they will need to be reinstalled on the other console because those tickets are stored in the console's internal memory.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended