Swapnote/Letterbox errorcode 004-6007

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by SignZ, Mar 25, 2013.

Mar 25, 2013
  1. SignZ
    OP

Member SignZ Timelord

Germany
    Well, when I click the "check for sendable/receivable letters" button, it takes more time than usual and then the error 004-6007 pops up.
    Normally I'd think it's just me, but other Germans are having the same problem. So I wanted to ask, if anybody here (mostly from Europe) got the same problem..

2. Eerpow

Member Eerpow *swoosh*

Sweden
    Interesting, seems like it's a problem unique to Europe then. I asked some of my US GBAtemp friends if they had any problems with swapnote, they didn't so I thought it was just a weird software bug I triggered.

Here's part of the PM I wrote.
    I don't know what happened but everything has been working fine since Friday around the time I wrote the message.

3. SignZ
    OP

Member SignZ Timelord

Germany
    Interesting, just tried it again and it seems to be working now. Maybe the errorcode was a bit "late" or something.

4. Retrovertigo

Newcomer Retrovertigo Advanced Member

United States
    Just started suffering from this issue today. Kind of relieved to find others with the same problem. I have been trying to send out all the stationary in swapnote to some friends this morning and it has been driving me nuts with this error happening. Plus it means I have no idea whether the notes have really been delivered or not (until I hear back from them)

5. KaleoOmega

Member KaleoOmega I just don't know what to do with myself...

Brazil
    Just bumping this thread... Started suffering from this issue since yesterday. I really don't know what to do. :(

6. Diego Liberal

Newcomer Diego Liberal Old School Gamer

Brazil
    Same here, has 2 days :(