Swapnote/Letterbox errorcode 004-6007

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by SignZ, Mar 25, 2013.

1. SignZ
    OP

SignZ Timelord

Jul 16, 2008
    Germany
    Well, when I click the "check for sendable/receivable letters" button, it takes more time than usual and then the error 004-6007 pops up.
    Normally I'd think it's just me, but other Germans are having the same problem. So I wanted to ask, if anybody here (mostly from Europe) got the same problem..

2. Eerpow

Eerpow *swoosh*

Sep 14, 2009
    ERROR!
    Interesting, seems like it's a problem unique to Europe then. I asked some of my US GBAtemp friends if they had any problems with swapnote, they didn't so I thought it was just a weird software bug I triggered.

Here's part of the PM I wrote.
    I don't know what happened but everything has been working fine since Friday around the time I wrote the message.

3. SignZ
    OP

SignZ Timelord

Jul 16, 2008
    Germany
    Interesting, just tried it again and it seems to be working now. Maybe the errorcode was a bit "late" or something.

4. Retrovertigo

Retrovertigo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2007
    United States
    Just started suffering from this issue today. Kind of relieved to find others with the same problem. I have been trying to send out all the stationary in swapnote to some friends this morning and it has been driving me nuts with this error happening. Plus it means I have no idea whether the notes have really been delivered or not (until I hear back from them)

5. KaleoOmega

KaleoOmega I just don't know what to do with myself...

Apr 17, 2013
    Brazil
    Just bumping this thread... Started suffering from this issue since yesterday. I really don't know what to do. :(

6. Diego Liberal

Diego Liberal Old School Gamer

Newcomer
    Dec 7, 2012
    Brazil
    São Paulo
    Same here, has 2 days :(