Hardware Swap screen between 2 switch

Pednoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Hi,

Anyone has experience in swapping screen between 2 switch?
I have 2 switch. The very First generation which is my primary console and The latest generation having bigger battery.

now i plan to install CFW to the first gen. And let the latest gen being my primary console instead.
But the lcd screen of the first gen is very perfect. The color temperature is very accurate.
The screen of latest gen has red tint.

So i am thinking about swapping screen between them.

is there any guide to having minimal effort to do this? I see tear down guide to remove motherboard. But it Also remove other components too.
If there is any component can be carried together with motherboard, i will let it be.

Ttm3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Anyone has experience in swapping screen between 2 switch?
I have 2 switch. The very First generation which is my primary console and The latest generation having bigger battery.

now i plan to install CFW to the first gen. And let the latest gen being my primary console instead.
But the lcd screen of the first gen is very perfect. The color temperature is very accurate.
The screen of latest gen has red tint.

So i am thinking about swapping screen between them.

is there any guide to having minimal effort to do this? I see tear down guide to remove motherboard. But it Also remove other components too.
If there is any component can be carried together with motherboard, i will let it be.

Battery is actually the exact same between v1& v2. Better battery life is a result of a more efficient processor. Rather than switching the screen you'd be better off switching the motherboard between housings.

The only hangup would be if the game card reader behaves properly with the touch screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.