OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Couldn't think of a better title derp
Watching Avengers now has me craving for superhero games, sadly I have no clue which are the good ones.
Only ones which I know about are Arkham Asylum and Arkham City, can someone recommend me some more? Can be any hero really.
Platforms can either be PC, PS2, Gamecube or Wii or PSP.
GO D :

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Marvel Ultimate Alliance is probably my favorite, just a really fun hack and slash that really does justice to all the superheroes of Marvel. PSP version is pretty good.

X-Men Legends II (its spiritual predecessor) is also really good. The PSP version is great.

Marvel vs. Capcom is a no-brainer. The first one and X-Men vs. Street Fighter is one the PSX.

Arkham Asylum was worth playing, I haven't played Arkham City yet but I've heard great things about it. But you already played it.

Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions wasn't bad from what I played on the Wii version, but I've heard it's pretty good overall.

I heard that I think the Incredible Hulk game for like the Gamecube and stuff was really good, I may be mistaking it for something else though.

My oddball pick will go to the Thor movie game for the DS, the 2D artwork is really good and it plays rather well too.

EDIT: Added some platforms.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ultimate Spider-Man was pretty similar to Spider-Man 2, so if you like the latter, definitely go for it.

The Hulk: Ultimate Destruction is also great in terms of catharsis; it's just a ton of fun. It was made by the same time that went on to make Prototype, so that gives you an idea for what you'll be getting into.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I used to love a Spiderman game that I used to own for the PSX back in the day, I've played many Spider-man games but that one is my fave (yeah, the game is just called Spiderman, nothing else).

There's a few others, but I can't remember them at the time...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool