ROM Hack Suggestion Super Robot Wars T Premium Anime Song English Patch

celolzitos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Since the Japanese game only have original anime soundtrack and the Asia version have english text, it's possible use the text files from Asia version and use in Japanese game? Or maybe use the soundtrack files from japanese premium version and apply on the Asia version?

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Better will be to take soundtrack and put it to Asia (if they didn't used different names for these sounds) - otherwise there may be fonts or coding issue.

zestiva

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Better will be to take soundtrack and put it to Asia (if they didn't used different names for these sounds) - otherwise there may be fonts or coding issue.
asia version can't direct replace sound file , you need modify program file also

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Since the Japanese game only have original anime soundtrack and the Asia version have english text, it's possible use the text files from Asia version and use in Japanese game? Or maybe use the soundtrack files from japanese premium version and apply on the Asia version?

I successfully made a chinese/english version music patch, but this site does not allow copyrighted binary files to be uploaded , you can find it in chinese site or conversation me

Attachments

• bgm.jpg
    bgm.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 272
Last edited by zestiva,

celolzitos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
asia version can't direct replace sound file , you need modify program file also

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I successfully made a chinese/english version music patch, but this site does not allow copyrighted binary files to be uploaded , you can find it in chinese site or conversation me
But patches are accepted. :P

Yeah, masagrator is right, Patches are accepted, I think you can put the link from chinese site. In the worst case, if you could send me this link in a private conversation I'll be very glad. I tried to send you a message but your profile is blocked.

Reactions: Chenkaiaser

Chenkaiaser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yeah, masagrator is right, Patches are accepted, I think you can put the link from chinese site. In the worst case, if you could send me this link in a private conversation I'll be very glad. I tried to send you a message but your profile is blocked.
Hi! I only registered to ask the same question. I would like to know the link too.

Thanks anyway!

zestiva

Trophies
XP
Country
China
But patches are accepted. :P
no , that patch is modify game program for load new sound file , not replace original sound file , and ips patch size over than 500M , If I upload ips patch , end user will very trouble , their must understand decrypt and extract nca file , binary files only need copy to tf card

Last edited by zestiva,

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You are treating users of this forum like idiots.
I don't write tools for unpacking and decrypting in my topics and there are very few people who complain.
Just upload patch for exefs and write folder(s) we need to copy from Japanese version to which folder in titles.

Last edited by masagrator,

zestiva

Trophies
XP
Country
China

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It's understandable. But try to make it look cleaner.
Bold paths and filenames, use capital letters, etc. And why there isn't 2nd point? :P

And choose "Release" as prefix.

In the meantime I'm trying to make easy cmd for unpacking games even patched.

Last edited by masagrator,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Fine, doesn't have to be uremums, it can be your dildo.