Hacking Super Mario 3D World doesn't load.....

D

Deleted User

Ehm i had a chance of downloading it from the ahem ahem site and i tried downloading but, wtf is this site, i don't understand how do download stuff for there, i don't want to use torrents cuz i am using my dads laptop and he doesn't let me install that thing.
It said i should use CTRL to download but nothing happened, it just took me to another site and again and again and....
Sooo i have chance of downloading it today too but i don't know how to do it, so could you:
1. Teach me how to download it from there.
2. Tell me another site with the same file or something.
EDIT: Nvm, i found the same thing on a different site, i will try it there and i will tell you if it worked.
We can't help you with that on GBATemp, not even in PM. If you really need help with that, you will need to be in contact with someone outside of GBATemp.

Paiuand

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Yo, i got a working version of it, it didnt work but it looks better than the other, now how long should it take for the first time to load?
I waited like an hour but it still doesnt work.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The older one i was using didt have the meta folder and it didnt show the icon and the name wasnt displayed correctly, thats why i said it is a working version.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What kind of SD Card do you use? I find that the better the sd card the games will load better.

Yooooooo, i need a quick answer about sd cards: I just bought a Sandisk Ultra SDXC UHS-I 64 GB card, is it good or should i buy another one?
It says that it has 80 mb/s speed
Your SD Card is not compatible. Please click here to see which SD Cards are compatible for the Wii U.

Paiuand

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
What setting?

I mean, i know where the settings are but what setting should i change?

Paiuand

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Ok

There isnt so much to mess around with, but i still changed something and it still doesnt work.

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What kind of SD Card do you use? I find that the better the sd card the games will load better.

Your SD Card is not compatible. Please click here to see which SD Cards are compatible for the Wii U.
Those SD cards are compatible, I have one myself and so do other people here on Temp, lots of people use cards ranging from 64-256GB without issue. You just have to format the cards to FAT32 using a special program, read my sig.

pietempgba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
go to that iso site for the wiiu and sign up for vBullettin
EDIT: there's a good dump of this game alot of people have been mentioning sites with horrible limits etc.

Last edited by pietempgba,

Paiuand

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
What?
I know which site you mean, but what?

The one i downloaded is from that site.
It was US tho so i had to rename the folders

Paiuand

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Yes a bar appears and when it loads fully, i just get a never ending black screen.
Wait i will see what is written when loading.

pietempgba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if it doesn't work then get the fat32 formatter type in guiformat.exe in your search engine and go to the first site and click on the picture

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if it doesn't work then get the fat32 formatter type in guiformat.exe in your search engine and go to the first site and click on the picture
I don't think that information is going to help him because obviously his WiiU is detecting the card. Sorry it that sounds condescending. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn McDonald's ice cream machine broken