Super Luigi Maker for 3DS

SuperLuigiMaker.png

A project that turns Super Mario Maker 3DS into...Super Luigi Maker 3DS!

This works with Luma's LayeredFS just fine

SD/Luma/titles/TITLEID here/romfs for example SD/Luma/titles/00040000001a0500/romfs is for the eur version just place the files into the romfs directory also rename the models folder to model then everything should load just fine!

But as it is I feel like it's suitable for release please note this isn't finished yet

Now with bottom screen!!!!

6vSFOC8.png

Also if someone can find the Mario that is used in the 100 man Mario challenge mode that would be great.

Here's a few videos of it in action

In order to use this you must dump the game and then place the files into the correct folder the RAR is already correct then you must rebuild the CIA and there you go if you need a tutorial on how to do that just use google the first result is the one you want.

This is stop people assuming @Traiver has just uploaded this without permission hell I asked him to upload it to that ISO site.

Before I get told Mario 1 Luigi is wrong it's not

Attachments

• SuperLuigiMaker.7z
    669.9 KB · Views: 773
Last edited by AyanamiRei0,

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why not? The graphics for it and SMB3 Mario appear to be the same size.

Well are not this is the left is normal SMB3 Mario and heres the edited SMA SMB3 Luigi on the right

luigi.png

and due to the model on which these sprites appear on want the smaller one I cannot import the Luigi ones well you can with Ohana Rebirth but it crops the sprites just so they will fit.

AyanamiRei0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I need an opinion how does this Luigi look the shell I had to edit from the original sprites so the shell might look a bit weird since I'm not a sprite artist

Y09Gt3j.png

Also I've got a request for Sprite artists could you draw the shell and helmet sprites for SMW Luigi PM me if you can help thanks.

Reactions: lordelan

AyanamiRei0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Here's the Newer SMB 3 Luigi Small Luigi cannot be changed due to sprite size differences

just remember use adblock on my videos due to the fact I keep getting copyright claims from Nintendo due to audio and it's automatic so there's nothing I can do :/ anyway enjoy the video I guess I'll release the updated version for this whenever I get around to doing SMW again yet again sprite artists I need help with doing some custom sprites for SMW.

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Here's the Newer SMB 3 Luigi Small Luigi cannot be changed due to sprite size differences

just remember use adblock on my videos due to the fact I keep getting copyright claims from Nintendo due to audio and it's automatic so there's nothing I can do :/ anyway enjoy the video I guess I'll release the updated version for this whenever I get around to doing SMW again

hey waifu delphox, can you put sonic into the game?

Reactions: Beerus

AyanamiRei0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nope that would require a lot of time and effort to draw sprites plus at the moment importing custom models into this just breaks the animations

AyanamiRei0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
no i don't need XD
is only a question because, if in super smash bros the textures needs to be in the same resolution, when i import new sprites for any mario style, they need to be in the same resolution?

In short yes that's how it is for pretty much every model.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome