Gaming SuMo Demo Gateshark Thread

lethalcrayonz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Asia81 what version of NTR are you using? I'm using latest bootntr that works with 11.1 and I don't get a Cheat plugin option in the debug menu once NTR is running. (I did have the game started and active). Can't seem to activate the cheat plugin you made. :(
click the select button to go to the cheat menu. then click a turn cheats on then turn what ever the cheat is called on. then click b till you get back into the game. (sorry if my english sucks)

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
This cheat code is really hard to use. A lot of the time I end up off the map and lost. The increment of movement is too large. It's tricky to do small things like getting past a NPC to get to a restricted area without ending up inside the building or off the map. :(

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This cheat code is really hard to use. A lot of the time I end up off the map and lost. The increment of movement is too large. It's tricky to do small things like getting past a NPC to get to a restricted area without ending up inside the building or off the map. :(
I noticed it too.
The code work really better in a gateway cheat format

Reactions: TheGreek Boy

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get it to work on mine. I have NTR enabled and the cheat code is on but it won't work for some reason.

AecdArmy

Biscuit#0001
Trophies
Website
mariebot.tech
XP
Country
Australia

Found a way to fix this when you have your cheat menu open press select again it will take you to the speed options put it on Slowest

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found a way to fix this when you have your cheat menu open press select again it will take you to the speed options put it on Slowest
How do you get it to work though? I have mine enabled and the cheat on but I can't walk through anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1