Country
United States

evil goober

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got banned I forgot to sign in, I hope it gets fixed soon.[#ARC-59] You are banned from the arcade, cheating was detected from your account or IP address.

Charli

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The first game I played, was Angry Birds, after beating the first level, I clicked on submit. It gave me an error because I wasn't logged in. So I logged in, and then I got the message that my score wasn't submitted.

And now I got:
[#ARC-59] You are banned from the arcade, cheating was detected from your account or IP address.

Lol what?

Almost the same procedure as above. I had not signed in before playing, then signed in after a round of Penguins Revenge and the next thing I saw was the banhammer :\
Sys specs: Firefox on Win 7 x64

hellfire789

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just got banned after my first attempt at Penguin's Revenge. :( I didn't cheat at all, so I'm wondering if you could unban me as well. Thanks in advance.

Penguin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
After playing a nice round of Sandstorm, I ended up being banned too... Please help me! Thanks very much, also in my appreciation for adding this feature ^_^

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
I was playing the Load of Croc game and wasn't signed in when I finished, so the arcade had a message saying I have to log in, so I did and got banned for cheating.

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ERROR: score verification failed (invalid key/score). Cheating detected, member is banned from the arcade.

playing that croc game after i lost i got this

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to play for a while, but when i was playing the Mario clone, I got banned again. There appears to be a problem with that game, because the flash game continues your game and apparently the GBAtemp score just keeps getting higher and never decreases back down when you die with the in-game score.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^yea

mario clone needs to be removed, its glitched
you can just keep getting higher and higher score as it will never reset

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
I was playing load of croc and got the message right after my Internet connection was slowing down.
[#ARC-59] You are banned from the arcade, cheating was detected from your account or IP address.

I'm using Firefox and I'm using a gamepad with xpadder if that matters.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BigOnYa How have you been