Hacking Stuttering on CFW Switch

maito7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a v1 modded Switch and I just want to start off by saying that I’ve already tried THREE different SD cards (two Sandisk and one Samsung cards), a fresh install of CFW and I’m still running into this problem. I’m running Atmosphere CFW and games installed on SD seem to stutter no matter what I’ve tried, docked and undocked. Game cards run perfectly fine. I’m not using any background apps like Tesla or sys-clk so there isn’t really anything to disable. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• D762B855-D88E-4556-80E3-115424FF0884.jpeg
    D762B855-D88E-4556-80E3-115424FF0884.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 23

Zkajavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I had the same problem once years ago, and formatting the SD card to FAT32 with a cluster size of 32kb and creating a brand new emunand solved the issue.

You could try that, and maybe a couple more micro SD cards. If it keeps happening the SD card reader might be malfunctioning.

maito7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem once years ago, and formatting the SD card to FAT32 with a cluster size of 32kb and creating a brand new emunand solved the issue.

You could try that, and maybe a couple more micro SD cards. If it keeps happening the SD card reader might be malfunctioning.
This happens when using file based emuMMC. Don't even bother and go with partition based.
Thank you but I’ve actually done both of these options already and still no change. I’m worried that it might be the SD card reader but I haven’t run into any other SD related problems besides the stutter in certain areas of games. Games load pretty quick and I haven’t had any SD errors.

My Switch reads the SD card as having a partition but my computer reads it normally (as if it’s not partitioned). Could this have something to do with it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo