1. sharingan08

OP sharingan08 Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    hi, I am on CFW 10.1.0 | AM 0.14.1, and seem to have bricked my switch because of a possible corrupt Lets go Pikachu NSP game. It seems to be stucked on RCM (when I check on TegraRCM, RCM device is detected BUT when I try to "Inject payload" nothing happens).

This happened when I try to boot fusee-payload (my desperate attempt to make it work) It got to an error screen and it was looping on that screen. Tried to do a hard shut down and it did, but now I am stuck on the RCM without the ability to inject payload.

2. Xilith

Xilith GBAtemp Regular

Italy
    try to change your usb c cable or try to use your android phone, maybe is just the cable.pikachu nsp game had a bricking code, maybe you'll need to restore your nand backup with hekate when you'll be able to inject a payload.

3. sharingan08

OP sharingan08 Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    Yup, but all I see is a black RCM screen and cannot get out of RCM. Do I need to drain the battery or something?

4. Xilith

Xilith GBAtemp Regular

Italy
    you have autorcm enabled?

5. sharingan08

OP sharingan08 Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    Managed to fix it by injecting the original payload i have backed up. I then reformatted my SD card, and reinstalled atmosphere again. But now I have new issue:

When Launching CFW emummc or FuSee, the switch does not boot but goes into recovery mode. I have reformatted my SD due to a softbrick for installing a possible corrupted NSP (Letsgo pikachu). Any way I can recover from this?

6. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Ensure you're using the latest version of Atmosphere.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - payload, Stuck, error