stuck on demo mode

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by vebririon, Nov 27, 2016.

1. vebririon
    OP

vebririon Member

Newcomer
    Mar 8, 2016
    France
    Hi guys

i folowed that tutorial to install package installer for adrenaline but i got a problem :/

http://gbatemp.net/threads/want-to-...no-problem-sort-of.450551/page-3#post-6875510

after i've enabled the idu mode, i've disconnected from internet and rebooted my vita.

now, i cant activaed taihen because i dont have the internet bubble anymore, i only have the "welcome" bubble and the "video" bubble.

i've already tried to rebuild the database from recovery menu, but didnt changed anything.

should i restore my vita so i'll get back to a regular vita ?

i dont understand why i'm getting this since i folowed clearly every step :(

2. mummysboy

mummysboy GBAtemp Regular

May 21, 2009
    I believe you need to press a combination of buttons to exit Demo mode. then you get 5 mins of "normal vita)
    S
    tep 13: Once booted hold L(L1),R(R1),Up DPad,Start until demo disappears. This lasts 5 Minutes so be quick.

Last edited by mummysboy, Nov 27, 2016
  3. vebririon
    OP

vebririon Member

Newcomer
    Mar 8, 2016
    France
    yeah, i tried L+R+start+Dpad UP right after i press the power button, but nothing changed, also tried ur combo, but still nothing :/

4. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Tom BombaDadlo

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    Make sure you're holding L+R+Up+Start for at least 10 seconds, it can take a bit of time for it to go out of demo mode.

5. vebririon
    OP

vebririon Member

Newcomer
    Mar 8, 2016
    France
    i have to press those keys after i'm on dash board or right after i push power button ?

sorry for those dumb question :/

edit : okay, i finnaly tried after i'm on dash and it worked correctly ...

i feel stupid, sorry again, and lot of thanks for that help.

i hope i'll be able to install that crazy adrenaline now, i'll format my vita and start again for beginning, i have an error on ur method tom (adrenaline bubble didnt want to start, saying it's corrupted :'( )

Last edited by vebririon, Nov 27, 2016
  6. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Tom BombaDadlo

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    You hold the buttons down after unlocking the Vita and you're in the live area.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice