stuck on demo mode

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by vebririon, Nov 27, 2016.

1. vebririon
    OP

vebririon Member

Newcomer
    Mar 8, 2016
    France
    Hi guys

i folowed that tutorial to install package installer for adrenaline but i got a problem :/

http://gbatemp.net/threads/want-to-...no-problem-sort-of.450551/page-3#post-6875510

after i've enabled the idu mode, i've disconnected from internet and rebooted my vita.

now, i cant activaed taihen because i dont have the internet bubble anymore, i only have the "welcome" bubble and the "video" bubble.

i've already tried to rebuild the database from recovery menu, but didnt changed anything.

should i restore my vita so i'll get back to a regular vita ?

i dont understand why i'm getting this since i folowed clearly every step :(

2. mummysboy

mummysboy GBAtemp Regular

May 21, 2009
    I believe you need to press a combination of buttons to exit Demo mode. then you get 5 mins of "normal vita)
    S
    tep 13: Once booted hold L(L1),R(R1),Up DPad,Start until demo disappears. This lasts 5 Minutes so be quick.

Last edited by mummysboy, Nov 27, 2016
  3. vebririon
    OP

vebririon Member

Newcomer
    Mar 8, 2016
    France
    yeah, i tried L+R+start+Dpad UP right after i press the power button, but nothing changed, also tried ur combo, but still nothing :/

4. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    Make sure you're holding L+R+Up+Start for at least 10 seconds, it can take a bit of time for it to go out of demo mode.

5. vebririon
    OP

vebririon Member

Newcomer
    Mar 8, 2016
    France
    i have to press those keys after i'm on dash board or right after i push power button ?

sorry for those dumb question :/

edit : okay, i finnaly tried after i'm on dash and it worked correctly ...

i feel stupid, sorry again, and lot of thanks for that help.

i hope i'll be able to install that crazy adrenaline now, i'll format my vita and start again for beginning, i have an error on ur method tom (adrenaline bubble didnt want to start, saying it's corrupted :'( )

Last edited by vebririon, Nov 27, 2016
  6. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    You hold the buttons down after unlocking the Vita and you're in the live area.