Streaming EPSXE games with OBS - weird video issue

Kazekai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess it looks like...I dunno what this looks like. Like someone didn't complete a rubix cube? Here's a screenshot of what my preview in OBS gives me:
Eh5YCik.png

I guess it's a video compiling problem? I have no idea, but it's really annoying.

My video plugin for EPSXE is Pete's OGL 2.9 like a badass sensible person and my version of EPSXE is 1.9. OBS is up to the latest released version and all my settings are standard for Twitch streaming.

Anyone else get this problem? I only get it with game capture; window capture just shows a black screen, so it's kind of not a huge improvement.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Post your settings for ePSXe?

Also, have you tried a test stream to see if that's what is displayed on Twitch? Sometimes the preview isn't necessarily what the viewers will see, I know there are a couple games that can sometimes have that problem.

Kazekai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Post your settings for ePSXe?

Also, have you tried a test stream to see if that's what is displayed on Twitch? Sometimes the preview isn't necessarily what the viewers will see, I know there are a couple games that can sometimes have that problem.

Yeah, it shows the weird blocky messed-up jigsaw puzzle thing on my stream too. Here's a screenshot of my video config:

dNvPwZ2.png

I tried it with the shader effect off too, same result.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1