Streaming EPSXE games with OBS - weird video issue

Discussion in 'Computer Software and Operating Systems' started by Kazekai, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Kazekai
    OP

Kazekai GBAtemp Regular

Mar 25, 2013
    United States
    I guess it looks like...I dunno what this looks like. Like someone didn't complete a rubix cube? Here's a screenshot of what my preview in OBS gives me:
    [​IMG]

I guess it's a video compiling problem? I have no idea, but it's really annoying.

My video plugin for EPSXE is Pete's OGL 2.9 like a badass sensible person and my version of EPSXE is 1.9. OBS is up to the latest released version and all my settings are standard for Twitch streaming.

Anyone else get this problem? I only get it with game capture; window capture just shows a black screen, so it's kind of not a huge improvement.

2. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    Post your settings for ePSXe?

Also, have you tried a test stream to see if that's what is displayed on Twitch? Sometimes the preview isn't necessarily what the viewers will see, I know there are a couple games that can sometimes have that problem.

3. Kazekai
    OP

Kazekai GBAtemp Regular

Mar 25, 2013
    United States
    Yeah, it shows the weird blocky messed-up jigsaw puzzle thing on my stream too. Here's a screenshot of my video config:

[​IMG]

I tried it with the shader effect off too, same result.