Homebrew Stream WiiU to PC

Lemerald

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, so I looked all over gbatemp, Google and even YouTube, but I couldn't find anything that allows me to stream my WiiU to my pc. I found one thread but isn't what I am looking for, because I want to stream the actual gameplay, not the gamepad. Is there any homebrew or something that I could use?

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, so I looked all over gbatemp, Google and even YouTube, but I couldn't find anything that allows me to stream my WiiU to my pc. I found one thread but isn't what I am looking for, because I want to stream the actual gameplay, not the gamepad. Is there any homebrew or something that I could use?

The only solution that exists right now is the streaming plugin, the one that you speak of that only streams the gamepad. However, if you also enable the SwipSwapMe plugin when you load the streaming plugin, you can swap what is on your main screen with what is on your gamepad by hitting the TV button (by default you can change the button combo if you like), so you can essentially stream what the main gameplay is this way. however, the quality you stream with this plugin is pretty poor. It's fluid, but the visual quality is very low.

Lemerald

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The only solution that exists right now is the streaming plugin, the one that you speak of that only streams the gamepad. However, if you also enable the SwipSwapMe plugin when you load the streaming plugin, you can swap what is on your main screen with what is on your gamepad by hitting the TV button (by default you can change the button combo if you like), so you can essentially stream what the main gameplay is this way. however, the quality you stream with this plugin is pretty poor. It's fluid, but the visual quality is very low.
OK, thanks. But I need Linux for the stream plugin, don't I?

lolman9999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think he means without a capture card. I mean, not everyone can afford a decent capture card. I would love a 4k60 pro though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: