Still Hope?

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by Chaoyun, Mar 18, 2011.

Mar 18, 2011

Still Hope? by Chaoyun at 3:17 AM (1,037 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Chaoyun
    OP

Newcomer Chaoyun Member

United States
    I do understand that Gbatemp wasn't directly connected to the first shoptemp, yet I am still waiting for a package from november of 2010 I have tried to contact "them" thru their own contact part of the site, but recieve no reply. I am getting crazy by now...if any help could be given I would sincerely thank you....If you need any info be sure to ask.

Again, I do understand there is no direct relation between gbatemp, the first shoptemp, and the current shoptemp, I'm just asking for leads or help...

Thank you.

2. DrOctapu

Member DrOctapu Magnificent Bastard

United States
    Sorry, but if it's been that long, you're probably out of luck. If you have it check the shipping tracking. I know Chinese packages can take months to get to their destination on occasion.

3. Puppy_Washer

Member Puppy_Washer GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    I can't help, sorry. But, huh, this guy is out of luck?
    I hope that doesn't mean that he's not entitled to a refund or anything.

4. WoobiE

Newcomer WoobiE Advanced Member

Australia
    I'm in the same boat as this guy. I ordered mine since November 2010 and still nothing. I contacted the store and keep on getting this person called Admin telling me that they are contacting their manager about my refund but nothing ever gets done. Recently I'm getting ignored now. This is pretty much plain dodgey sales.