OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Plain_Sight_pc_game_3rd_person.jpg

As thrifty PC gamers may know, Steam has added "Midweek Madness" temptations in addition to their normally tempting weekend deals. Last week we happily dropped $10 for Borderlands, and this week a mere 2 bucks will snag you an excellent indie game developed by Beatnik Games.

Plain Sight was released in April to generally strong critical reception. More importantly folks, are these 3 words: Suicidal Robot Ninjas. Enough said? Fly though space, leap over planets, and kill other robots dead with your katana. The graphics drip with character and it's pure unadulterated chaotic fun.

Besides, now through Thursday it's cheaper than your morning coffee, and will definitely last much longer. If you're feeling generous, grab the 4 pack for a measly $6 and share it with your buddies. In typical Steam fashion, it really feels like we're stealing from them.

http://www.examiner.com/pc-gaming-in-natio...-is-plain-sight
[/p]
Normal price = $9.99 / £7.99
Sale price = $2.00 / £1.60

Genre: Action, Indie
Developer: Beatnik Games
Publisher: Beatnik Games
Release Date: Apr 5, 2010
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish

Metascore (metacritic.com) = 76/100

Just picked it up myself. Controls seem to go a little crazy at times, but I'm slowly learning to handle it. Seems worth both the bucks I paid. Check it out while it's cheap.

EDIT: SALE HAS ENDED.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Scott-105 said:
I bought a four pack. Gifted to a couple friends.
wub.gif

QUOTE(Feels Good Man @ Aug 25 2010, 11:09 PM) I think i'll pass on this.

Once the sale is over and one week passes, the online will be dead once again.
It may be because the game isn't really good... The camera controls are iffy and confusing @_@.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Feels Good Man said:
This is the truth. People will play it for a short while and then stop playing and the online will be as dead as it was before the sale. Some fun can still be had when playing against bots though.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Minox_IX said:
Feels Good Man said:
This is the truth. People will play it for a short while and then stop playing and the online will be as dead as it was before the sale. Some fun can still be had when playing against bots though.
Still, it's hard to have buyer's remorse when I just paid more for a bottle of juice.

ZPE

Trophies
Website
zpte.wordpress.com
XP
Country
injected11 said:
Minox_IX said:
Feels Good Man said:
Still, it's hard to have buyer's remorse when I just paid more for a bottle of juice.

That is some expensive juice. Not from concentrate I presume?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm telling