Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,
I preordered my steam link on 8 june, it was the time when Steam said "preorder now and you will receive it before everyone else". Does anyone know when it should be delivered/shipped?

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah... well I know that, but the information I don't find is when those who preordered it in june will receive it?
I remember they said we would receive it before the others but I don't remember if it was in september or october... :S

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
If you pre-ordered it, the early arrival will be between mid-late October. You can check the estimated date of arrival from your account purchase history here: https://store.steampowered.com/account/history/

My Steam controller preorder's estimated date of arrival is October 16th, I imagine it'll be somewhere around there for the Steam Link as well.

Jaggent360

GBATemps very own Punished "Venom" Snake
Trophies
XP
Country
is the controller worth it? I am planning on getting one. And SLink? Are they gonna be good for csgo or Warframe, maybe Dragon age: origins? (PM if wanna play together)

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
is the controller worth it? I am planning on getting one. And SLink? Are they gonna be good for csgo or Warframe, maybe Dragon age: origins? (PM if wanna play together)
Nobody knows, neither are out yet.

can I use a PS4 controller with this thing?
Nobody knows, neither are out yet. Valve lists only the Steam Controller, Xbox One and 360 controllers, and the Logitech F710 as supported right now, along with keyboard and mouse. But it's possible DS4 support could be added, we just don't know because it's not out.

Jaggent360

GBATemps very own Punished "Venom" Snake
Trophies
XP
Country
Nobody knows, neither are out yet. Valve lists only the Steam Controller, Xbox One and 360 controllers, and the Logitech F710 as supported right now, along with keyboard and mouse. But it's possible DS4 support could be added, we just don't know because it's not out.
thx for correcting me on the xbox controllers. I have no idea how they got the weird interface that X1 and X360(noscope) uses

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Damn I never knew this, or put 2 n 2 together- "The cover art of Metal Gear is based on a photo... +1