kje123

this title is false
Trophies
Website
kje123.github.io
XP
Country
United States
I know this may be a dumb question, but...

Is there a MIPS interpreter for an ARM device that we could "reuse" in a way? I don't know enough about architecture based code to answer this myself lol.
Like, maybe there's an N64 emu for an ARM device already out there that we could reuse. (Taking into account that it'd probably run like shit and not be very compatible compared to a MIPS interpreter built from the ground up.)

LongDongSilver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this may be a dumb question, but...

Is there a MIPS interpreter for an ARM device that we could "reuse" in a way? I don't know enough about architecture based code to answer this myself lol.
Like, maybe there's an N64 emu for an ARM device already out there that we could reuse. (Taking into account that it'd probably run like shit and not be very compatible compared to a MIPS interpreter built from the ground up.)
if there was its not just lets reuse it we'd have to make it compatible and optimize it to not run as shit

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Why is it that there's no NES30-esque N64 bluetooth controller?
i don't think there's demand for it or maybe its weird design might cost too much to make

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, and i don't think we'll be getting anything any time soon as we can't even do GBA perfectly yet.

LinkBlaBla

This is Perfect!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nope, and i don't think we'll be getting anything any time soon as we can't even do GBA perfectly yet.

Gba work perfectly , well for me at least! N64 emulation seems to be a dream for everyone , this console is the most wanted on the world to be playable on any portable console , wait for the switch that thing gonna run every console perfectly from the ping pong machine to the wii u even with ps,xb ,pc port old or new this is what everyone have waiting for! I bet my gold plated thumbs that Nintendo will do a Ultra classic collection Shop from every games it has made! 3ds is too much weak i can compare the 3ds tech to a iphone 3g and a samsung s1 those too can barely run n64 as well!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-