GCN SSBM Bugs

Beware

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone knows all the bugs that exist in Super Smash Brothers Melee by now, but I want to know the ones all of you discovered without trying. I discovered that on Battlefield, if you play as Fox and you are really close to the edge of the level, his throw will send the opponent straight down for an instant KO.

So what did you guys discover just playing one day?

wiithepeople

^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, one thing you can do (not sure if it's a "bug") is be Kirby and suck them up w/ B, then jump off the stage and spit them out b4 you get too far down or they come out. They'll go down but you'll stay where you are, then you can just float up to the top.
wink.gif

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can "edge hog" or grab the ledge. when you do this technique you grab the edge right before someone else tries to come back on. you are invincible for about 1.5 seconds. you cant be hurt by the other player 3rd jump and they cant grab the ledge to save their lives cause you re there.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
massive fail detected in this thread
The down throw thing that OP mentioned happens on all stages, and can be done with Falco as well. It's not a bug, it's just the way the attack works.
Edgehogging is a strategy and perfectly logical, since no two things can be the same place at once. How would someone hold on to the exact same place that you are holding onto? They would have to grab you instead.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wait how do you guys know about this ? you guys playing it ?

Everyone knows all the bugs that exist in Super Smash Brothers Melee by now, but I want to know the ones all of you discovered without trying. I discovered that on Battlefield, if you play as Fox and you are really close to the edge of the level, his throw will send the opponent straight down for an instant KO.Â

So what did you guys discover just playing one day?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY