Spyborgs (Wii) new trailer

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by CockroachMan, Apr 28, 2009.

1. CockroachMan
    OP

CockroachMan Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.

Jan 14, 2006
    Brazil
    Brazil
    Completely overhauled, the Wii exclusive Spyborgs was showed last week on Captivate 09. The game has a more dark and serious tone, opposed to the cheerful Saturday Morning cartoon look showed before.

trailer: http://wiiz.fr/article.php?a=23489

Looks like a solid 3D beat'em up to me.. reminds me of Captain Command for some reason [​IMG]

2. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
  3. CockroachMan
    OP

CockroachMan Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.

Jan 14, 2006
    Brazil
    Brazil
  4. Master Mo

Master Mo F.R.E.E.

Nov 22, 2005
    Gambia, The
    Man Mo Temple
    IMO after seeing both (old and new Trailer) I can say that I like the older look more, just because these new Spyborgs take themself to serious... I think if they intended to make a serious Brawler they should have taken a different setting. But with these protagonists and this artstyle (which didn`t change if you ask me...) they should have left the comedy and the more cartoony-look in it. I really really didn`t understad the whole complains back then anyhow ...
    Still it look decent from the gameplay [​IMG]

But still: Capcom gets no love from Mo till they stop milking the damn Resi franchise and give us a proper online fighting-game [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice