Gaming Splatoon -The connection has been lost every game

The Koopa Kingdom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was messing around with Splatoon Colorizer, and it worked fine in Single Player. When I tried online, the match started, but the moment when I gained control, the match disconnected. So, I restarted my Wii U, tried again without hacks, and I got to play for ~10-20 seconds before the match DCed.

Then, I made a new connection in my internet settings without the Tubehax DNS (Which was enabled beforehand), and tried that, hence why this is here, and not in the hacking subforum.

I got to play some of the match, but it still DCed in the middle of it.
I've tried over and over again, but I literally (REALLY literally, I'm at Level 1 with no Exp. points, literally is misused a lot :P) cannot complete a single match.

Help is greatly appreciated!

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is your upload speed? the game seems to want more then 80kb/s. I know this because i metered it. Mario kart 8 wants about 40kb/sec. Monster hunter 3u wants about 14kb/sec with 4 players hunting a Deviljho. thats kilobytes.
If your upload is not fast enough the game will drop you. If your on a ADSL Line and your upload maxes out then your download will stutter. That's called upload saturation. You can set the QoS service in your router and limit the upload so it don't stall the download. its worth a shot.

The Koopa Kingdom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is your upload speed? the game seems to want more then 80kb/s. I know this because i metered it. Mario kart 8 wants about 40kb/sec. Monster hunter 3u wants about 14kb/sec with 4 players hunting a Deviljho. thats kilobytes.
If your upload is not fast enough the game will drop you. If your on a ADSL Line and your upload maxes out then your download will stutter. That's called upload saturation. You can set the QoS service in your router and limit the upload so it don't stall the download. its worth a shot.
From my laptop (The site requires flash, so I can't test it on my Wii U, but it's the same connection), http://www.speedtest.net/ says 4.76 MB/s, which is 4760 KB/s.

And then I remembered that my brother's DS couldn't connect to the internet at all, so he did something fancy with the routers, and made 2 separate connections, since his room is on the other side of the house. I switched to that, and it worked. Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: