SpiritsDS, NightFox's homebrew game based on the 1987 platformer Spirits, has received another update and is now at version 20120329. See the change log for what's been added to this edition, and check out the video above for some gameplay action. For more information visit the project's page linked below.
Release Notes said:
- Fixed a bug in the animation of the character at the end of the game, that causes the character to be invisible if he was immune at the time to kill the eagle.
- Added the "Minimap" function, pressing the "X" key.
- Added the animation in the fires.
- Added the transformation of the princess to be disenchanted.
- Added enemies "Cat" and "Archer Devil".
- Added the "Dragon's Lair" event.
- Added PAUSE pressing "START" button.
- Added ending scene.
- Added a immunity time after revive.