Gaming Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions HELP...

dn_angel000

Phantom User
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I'm 23% done I'm at the part where after u get through the 1st 3 waves and ur all the way at the end and this freakin huge 1 comes what the hell r u supposed 2 do?? The mission indicator tells u 2 get 2 the boat but there isn't 1 anywhere!

J0ker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
thanks for all the info on which universe you are and on what level. sheesh, if i wouldnt be an expert on this game youd be out of luck-.-

so, youre on ultimate spider-man deadpool mission chapter 2: the tidal wave. youve made your way through the first two waves. now the giant wave comes. what to do?
on the final plattform, look to your right. there is a brown piece of wood, a plank. on the end of the plank, there is a spider symbol. get it. now, look towards the wave. you can see a boat on the water surface, the wave is crashing it. jump to the boat and webzip onto it. continue to webszip over the boat and after a few ziplines you arrive at the last deadpool station.

the boat is there. in the water. its far away, so timing is everything in this instance....

ps.: just a little bit more info next time and people will help you faster. take your time to write an article so that people actually know what youare talking about.
and use puncutation, youre not yahtzee...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Spot the difference, Deal or no deal, can't remember the others lol