Hardware Speakers not working.

Boured

A Dusk Lycanroc who cares a lot about people.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just now whenever my N3DSXL's turn on the speakers no longer output sound. It's not a slider problem as 3dsident can detect the volume slider moving with no problem.

I think it stopped when I accidentally dropped it though it was already at no volume so I never noticed. I can't send it in since I have A9LH, so how do i fix it if anyone knows?

If I can't fix it, how do i hide A9LH from the repair guys?

Last edited by Boured,

MeAndHax

Impolite person with some modding knowledge.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just now whenever my N3DSXL's turn on the speakers no longer output sound. It's not a slider problem as 3dsident can detect the volume slider moving with no problem.

I think it stopped when I accidentally dropped it though it was already at no volume so I never noticed. I can't send it in since I have A9LH, so how do i fix it if anyone knows?

If I can't fix it, how do i hide A9LH from the repair guys?
They won't recognize it anyway. Just take out your SD Card and all the games should disappear and the theme will change to standard. Then ship it. (Without the sd card of course)

In system settings it should say "SysNAND 11.3", to disable it go to the luma settings and turn that off (those settings on boot) and if you do that, really just an expert would find it out.

Last edited by MeAndHax,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: