Homebrew Sooooo what happened to CTGP Cafe?

White_Slur

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happened to CTGP Cafe? The releases page on their website never loads, and when googling this issue, I find hardly anything on CTGP Cafe (likely due to this being a new mod).

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't be surprised if it was a dead project. Looking at it, the main page is hosted by github (so it doesn't go down) but the download is hosted by the dev, who may have stopped paying for their site.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, the timing of your question could not be better, check out the update on their website from yesterday! (Or maybe this update happened because they saw your question? Regardless, check it out.)

Latest news (30 / 09 / 2021)​

CTGP-Café will soon release in beta.

Source: https://rambo6glaz.github.io/CTGP-Cafe/#

I was part of the closed beta and it functioned as intended, but it was also done in a way where it was closed source and I believe you had to connect to wifi to use it and then it stopped working, which I assumed meant the project was abandoned which was very disappointing. But to see this news is great.

White_Slur

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beta finally released!! You can get the mod and join their discord on there website linked in MikaDubbz reply

MarioMartinat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I already have it... AND I JUST FOUND THE LINK ! its in the web archive. (thanks to Patrick Star#6088 on discord mk8 modding discord). if your lazy, its at July 13 2022.
1679773442451.png

Post automatically merged:

I already have it... AND I JUST FOUND THE LINK ! its in the web archive. (thanks to Patrick Star#6088 on discord mk8 modding discord). if your lazy, its at July 13 2022.
1679773442451.png
What happened to CTGP Cafe? The releases page on their website never loads, and when googling this issue, I find hardly anything on CTGP Cafe (likely due to this being a new mod).

1679773442451.png

https://web.archive.org/web/20220713070144/https://rambo6dev.net/ctgp/

Reactions: lordelan

SA1Y4N

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    yava te explico algo rapidito
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xpk24, Sure thing.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But this is the general chit chat. Nobody responds to questions.
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    esta bien pero tu lo vas hacer porfa
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Saying it like that sounds like you want others to do it than doing the research yourself.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I've already posted a link to the Nintendo DS section so that you can post something regarding your DS flashcart. Just make sure all of your posts are in English as this is against the rules.
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    no yo no estoy diciendo eso solo necesito una información que necesito calmado
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    no se no donde sea si pero aca en venezuela las consolas de ds esta descontinuadas y la poca información que consigo en internet no es la que nesecito
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    You know, finding information about DS flashcarts isn't that hard. They can be found pretty much everywhere and a lot of them can be still bought, however, these are clones from previous generations.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    My apologies if I'm boring you. But if you'd like help with your DS flashcart, then I highly suggest making a thread to get a quick reply. Nobody is going to help in the chat section.
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    Hola chicos. Compré una nintendo dsi de segunda mano y viene con una tarjeta r4 pero no encontré su firmware/kernel. ¿Pueden ayudarme chicos? Este sitio dice: R4I-GOLDHK pero el enlace ya está inactivo
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    no tranquilo solo quiero informacion sobre esa tarjeta y bueno ya puede entrar en el discord de enlace
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    mas bien me alegro que alguien me responda este sisto wed
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    gracias por tomarte tu tiempo en explicarme
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    oye estas por hay?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Sup.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Please speak English.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Or get banned.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I asked them to translate their messages, but they didn't listen.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    For some reason..
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah man it's so much Spanish even my browsers asking to translate it
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    Hi guys. I bought a second hand nintendo dsi and it came with an r4 card but I couldn't find its firmware/kernel. Can you guys help me? This site says: R4I-GOLDHK but the link is already inactive
    Xpk24 @ Xpk24: Hi guys. I bought a second hand nintendo dsi and it came with an r4 card but I couldn't find its...