Assax

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Apparently Sony is planning to port and remaster PSP games for the PS3.
You will be able to use the same savefile on both systems and the games will be upscaled to HD.
According to Kotaku one of the first games to be ported is Monster Hunter Portable.
[youtube]Xxmg0JtOqww[/youtube]

News source: http://kotaku.com/5804342/psp-games-coming...s-extra-content

Update 1

The games will be released on bluray discs and the series is only announced for Japan at this moment.
They will implent 3D support for the remastered games

QUOTE said:
"PSP Remaster" titles will deliver rich and immersive gaming experience on the PS3 system through stunning high-definition graphics as well as through additional new features for these titles, such as operability on the PS3 Wireless Controller (SIXAXIS® and DUALSHOCK®3), new add-on content or stereoscopic 3D support*1. Users will also be able to utilize the same save data from the original PSP game for the "PSP Remaster" version and enjoy the game on the go with the PSP system and continue the game at home on a large TV screen using PS3. Ad-hoc mode gameplay will also be supported through "adhoc party for PlayStation Portable" application on the PS3 system*2.

http://www.scei.co.jp/corporate/release/110522_e.html

Assax

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Update:

The games will be released on bluray discs and the series is only announced for Japan at this moment.
They will implent 3D support for the remastered games

QUOTE said:
"PSP Remaster" titles will deliver rich and immersive gaming experience on the PS3 system through stunning high-definition graphics as well as through additional new features for these titles, such as operability on the PS3 Wireless Controller (SIXAXIS® and DUALSHOCK®3), new add-on content or stereoscopic 3D support*1. Users will also be able to utilize the same save data from the original PSP game for the "PSP Remaster" version and enjoy the game on the go with the PSP system and continue the game at home on a large TV screen using PS3. Ad-hoc mode gameplay will also be supported through "adhoc party for PlayStation Portable" application on the PS3 system*2.

http://www.scei.co.jp/corporate/release/110522_e.html

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
JP only!?

ohnoes.png

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one of sonys better moves i think. if the god of war games and metal gear games make it over i 'll be sold

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I guess Sony wanted to do this as they suffered enough from those hackers.

Anyway smart move! Guess I should get myself some new games for PS3...
happy.gif

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
prowler_ said:
If it comes to Europe/America and releases Dissidia 012, fuck I'm buying a PS3.

This, yes. I loved that game
tongue.gif

Wait Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII...
biggrin.gif
OMG!

If they go this far here in the Eu I might buy the next gen console of Sony as well.

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
EPIC. Just bring this to Europe and I can enjoy KH BBS, T3B, FFIVCC,MGS:PW and of course FFCC all on my PS3.

Damn, thats a lot of abbreviation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay