Reply to thread

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That, and after reading/writing code for long periods, your eyes need a break. Install the pc version and no lag.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, no thanks i'm fine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, gdevelop doesnt use code per se btw
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It is code based, but more a visual code per say
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, thats what i mean
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    The only things you write are the names of the objects related to the conditions and events
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm proud of you for sticking with it, it is intimidating at first and so confusing till you get into it, then its so cool the things it can do. Bravo!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, you are what?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Oh ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just make sure that hamster is fed, n your cool.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i might hire @Cranesbill as an artist someday
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea he/she is talented.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Xbox live been down for hours. If it was Playstation it would already be from page news here. lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Those animations take forever, but so worth it in game
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, although i havent even finished level 1
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm on game pass now, not down for me, playing payday 3
    Theres news about it all over the place. Major outage
    EVen their status page says sign in is down and that theres a
    major outage
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I guess I'm lucky... But believe it,
    +1
    With the service down, gamers have been unable to log into their profiles which prevents them from being able to play games on their consoles. According to Microsoft's Xbox Status support page, the "major outage" was first reported around 2:07 p.m. ET. "You may not be able to sign-in to your Xbox profile, may be disconnected while signed in, or have other related problems. Features that require sign-in like most games, apps and social activity won't be available," an accompanying message reads.
    Since users can't log in, even games downloaded locally to their Xboxes won't open. There is no word on what caused the issue, with the page simply noting that "it's taking longer than anticipated" to fix. When contacted for comment, an Xbox spokesperson directed CNET to the Xbox Support account on X which has been tweeting out similar updates. In its latest update shared at 5:49 p.m. ET the Xbox Support account said that the "investigation continues into issues impacting users ability to sign in to Xbox Live and services."
    +1
    IGN, CNET, Xbox Twitter, Reddit, Variety, PC Gamer, Digital Trends, Toms Guide, tons of places with articles. You must be in luckyville. lol.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I signed in around 11am this morn, maybe that's why, who knows, been playing payday3 all day, but bout to try other game when this round done to see. Thanks for the heads up!
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I signed in around 11am this morn, maybe that's why, who knows, been playing payday3 all day...