• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 5,415
  • Replies 2
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

OP
A project from Brazil romhacker Neto - Sonic Delta combines all Sonic level in one game!

Rom size is 40 Mbit (5,2 Megabyte) and uses the Sonic and Knuckles engine.
All Sonic 1, Sonic 2 Delta, Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles Levels plus Four Bonus Stages System (Sonic 1 Special Stage as Bonus Stage and The 3 Bonus Stages from S3K).
The latest build version 0.39 reverted the ROM Header to default "SEGA GENESIS" to avoid conflict with some emulators.
It´s recommended to update your emulator to the latest build. KEGA reported to be compatible.

Real hardware, chinese Flash Carts and Everdrive MD compatible, but Save will not work on these device, since they don't use SEGA mapper and SRAM simultaneous.
Compatible with Mega Drive Tectoy 2017 and ATGames equipped with Red Kid 2500 processor. SRAM function is supported in these device if using Neto MD-DOS version 1.10 or higher.
Since this version uses bank switch system, this doesn't conflict with SEGA CD.

Level Select Code:
In Title Screen, input the sequence Up, Up, Down, Down, Up, Up, Up, Up, after hearing the ring chime, the "Sound Test" option will be available.

The download link from the project page contains a patched rom.
I can´t link you for legal reasons. The project is easy to find with google.

What's New?
- Reverted the ROM Header to default "SEGA GENESIS" to avoid conflict with some emulators;
- Fixed Winter Hill Boss Collision;
- New Winter Hill;
- Perfect Bonus test ok, for both new Winter Hill acts;
- Now, Miles will change to his victory pose after Sonic or Knuckles enters on Big Ring in Sonic 1 and Sonic 2 Levels.

Hint:
- The Perfect Bonus in the Sonic 2 Special Stage is given if you do not hit any bombs and complete the stage (You must protect Miles too in the cooperative mode).

A old gameplay video from build 0.35:

Reactions: Dani Dandelion

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This hack's premise sounds really cool.
I would for sure love to see how this one evolves.

One question, does this hack allow you to use Sonic, Tails or Knuckles at any moment?
And also, does it have SRAM?
Because fuck would it be tedious if it didn't lol

One other thing I'm curious is what are they doing for the Beta Sonic 2 stages (Delta) bosses?

D

Deleted User

OP
No, you can´t change your character during a level. I don´t know about SRAM.
You probably get some info on the project page.

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.