Some Switch Console Problems

StraTTtheRipper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently bought a new game card reader off of someone on eBay to replace the one in my modded console that wasn't working anymore. When switching them out and doing some research I found out that they don't work. It was my own fault for not doing enough research. Now, my switch touch screen no longer works and I can't get the system to boot in RCM mode. I put the old card reader back in the system but it didn't help. Any suggestions? Or did I basically brick the console? Thanks in advance. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently bought a new game card reader off of someone on eBay to replace the one in my modded console that wasn't working anymore. When switching them out and doing some research I found out that they don't work. It was my own fault for not doing enough research. Now, my switch touch screen no longer works and I can't get the system to boot in RCM mode. I put the old card reader back in the system but it didn't help. Any suggestions? Or did I basically brick the console? Thanks in advance. Any suggestions would be helpful.
The screen not working sounds like you broke some connection.

Blavla

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
the game card readers are not the same. You need a v1 or v2 reader. Don´t know what console do you have. You bought the wrong one or damaged the pins

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol