OP
Trophies
Website
spring-enterprises.neocities.org
XP
Country
Denmark
https://springenterprises.bandcamp.com/album/rambles-of-a-clouded-mind

What the title says, some of you might have heard these songs already, but it will probably be just a few if any.
I don't actually expect anyone to buy this, but I figure posting about it won't hurt, just to potentially introduce a few new people to my music, if they are interested.
Therefore I have no sort of sales pitch, just check it out if you are curious and want to kill a bit of time on some nonsense. You can play anything without having to buy. Feel free to tell me your opinions, especially if you think I suck.

Thanks in advance to anyone who may be interested :3

Reactions: VinsCool

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moved to art section :P

I really am digging this music, I really liked the "pizza" song, in the middle of chocowulf and also thoroughly good

Reactions: Spring_Spring

Spring_Spring

Not Exactly Spotless
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Denmark
Moved to art section :P

I really am digging this music, I really liked the "pizza" song, in the middle of chocowulf and also thoroughly good
Thank you :3
I thought it was always for the trade section when you are offering a product for sale, but I must be wrong 🐶

Reactions: x65943

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you :3
I thought it was always for the trade section when you are offering a product for sale, but I must be wrong 🐶
trade section is more for a good or service that has one copy - not so much for things like music that you can sell

here or blog section is most appropriate :3

Spring_Spring

Not Exactly Spotless
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Denmark
https://springenterprises.bandcamp.com/album/droplets-of-love

Would you look at that, another one!
I think its quite rare that two come out so soon, last one before august was in may . . .
Pretty much all the same as said about the first applies to this one too. But this one feels a little more basic I think, there's more "pure sound chips" and not as much "synths in a daw" stuff. 🐶

Spring_Spring

Not Exactly Spotless
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Denmark

We announce now Haydenwoffle for bandcamp, the original soundtrack in every version +a few remixes, not that you have ever played this game, and you really shouldn't, because the music is far better than the game itself!

Co-created with @VinsCool - 2018-2019. It was a wonderful time back then, all things considered.

In my opinion this soundtrack still holds up and is just great. But of course you can decide for yourself. You can find it on YouTube too, but its split over several videos. Here its all compiled.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

We announce now Haydenwoffle for bandcamp, the original soundtrack in every version +a few remixes, not that you have ever played this game, and you really shouldn't, because the music is far better than the game itself!

Co-created with @VinsCool - 2018-2019. It was a wonderful time back then, all things considered.

In my opinion this soundtrack still holds up and is just great. But of course you can decide for yourself. You can find it on YouTube too, but its split over several videos. Here its all compiled.

This is a great album. :)

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, MP3s were designed to be as small as possible, so that they can be shared on...